Well to start, if people meet me, the first thing I want them to know is that I am a huge Christian and love Christ! I used to attend a church back home in Linton, IN. I miss everyone Once I moved to Indianapolis, my fiance and I needed to find a new church. We were very lucky and found the perfect church for us on our first try. We attend Kingsway Christian Church in Avon. After only attending there for a few weekends, we decided to join a Life Group (which is just like a Bible study with people our age.) Our group is amazing! Everyone in our group is just recently married or planning weddings...so it's so much fun!
Speaking of marriages...I just recently got engaged on January 31st, 2009! I have been dating my fiance Tyler since we were 14 years old and just in the 8th grade! It is funny to us because when we started dating we said it would be "nothing serious" because we were best friends already... looks like our plans changed. :) For the weekend of the 31st, I planned on surprising Tyler with concert tickets to see Jason Aldean and Toby Keith in Evansville, but he had a bigger surprise! Once the concert was over, we went to my friend's apartment to stay the night. We were all about to go to bed and he pulled out my engagement ring and just smiled. I won't get into the mushy details of his speech...but I cried! It was perfect and I've been having so much fun saying, "my fiance." I've waited forever it seems to say that. We plan on having a long engagement and we are shooting for getting married the summer before our senior year. I hope that we can get married sooner...but I would wait forever for him!
My family lives in Linton, IN- which is about 1 hr 45 min. southwest. My parents are Stacey and Michael, and I have a younger sister, Mariah, and a younger brother, Jake. I love my family so incredibly much and don't know what I would do without them! I have been so blessed to grow up in such a family where my mom has become my best friend! She is amazing and I tell her absolutely everything. We also look just alike and people call me her "Mini-Me." I don't mind because I think she is beautiful and I want to be just like her. My mom, grandma, and I are very, very close and I couldn't imagine having it any other way.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think that it is incredible that you and your beau have been together for so long. It sounds like you two are insanely happy and utterly in love. I'm happy for you. I think I've found that with my boyfriend. We haven't been together nearly as long as you and your fiance have, but the fact that that kind of love is still in existence gives me hope. =] I wish you many years of happiness!
ReplyDeleteI loved how you were creative and used your sources to make your podcast a sucess! I loved your podcast!
ReplyDelete